Farm Manager Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
Farm Manager job vacancy is currently available at Philban Consulting. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Hotel Accountant Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Drivers Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Digital Sales Marketer Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
Philban Consulting is a recruitment and employment company. We offer high-quality services to provide our clients with staff from various fields in the Workforce.
- We are searching for a manager with good business sense to join our team. The farm manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, crops, and livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit.
- You should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
Farm Manager Responsibilities
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in hotel management or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
How To Apply For Farm Manager
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales and Marketing” as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 31st October.
Only eligible applicants should apply.