United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
Female Internship Programme – Human Resources Intern Vacancy At United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
Female Internship Programme – Human Resources Intern Vacancy is currently available at United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Requisition ID: 148121
Duration: 8 months
- Female Internship Programme – Intern/Gender At UN WFP
- Female Internship Programme – Partnerships & OIM Intern At UN WFP
- Female Internship Programme – Intern/Data Analyst At UN WFP
- The purpose of this female internship programme is to build the WFP employer brand as an employer of choice among university students, bolster female staff representation and build the national talent pipeline for WFP’s future requirements.
- The programme is also expected to promote a better understanding of the United Nations among the participants through experience in the World Food Programme and Improve youth employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to female fresh graduates, and university students.
Female Internship Programme – Human Resources Intern Responsibilities
- Assist in basic desk support to customers under close supervision of the HR Associate.
- Maintain and update staff files on the physical filing system and the e-filing platform on Microsoft Teams.
- Assist in the daily update of Staff in Theatre (Maiduguri AO & Damaturu SO) and submission to UNDSS
- Help to update the R&R tracker.
- Assist in the collation of the monthly staff timesheets for processing.
- Assist to maintain documentation and update of the Staff Requisition Forms tracker for record purposes.
- Support in the maintenance of confidential personnel records, HR database and archives.
- Any other key tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Social sciences or related field;
- Have attended courses in the last 12 months.;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English and local language (Hausa/Kanuri)
- Customer-oriented approach with fast response time to queries from clients and good communication skills.
- Have demonstrated a keen interest in the work of the United Nations or Humanitarian Sector;
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Knowledge of data analytics and tools will be of added advantage.
Other Specific Job Requirements
- Must be a Female.
Terms and Conditions
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$942, paid in local currency according to the prevailing United Nations exchange rate.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from the WFP internship location, necessary visas, and costs related.
How To Apply For Female Internship Programme – Human Resources Intern
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Create an application account on the United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) recruitment portal if you haven’t.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the application by providing the requested details and documents.
- The application deadline is 11th September.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.