United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
Female Internship Programme – Intern/Gender Vacancy At United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
Female Internship Programme – Intern/Gender Vacancy is currently available at United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Requisition ID: 147671
Duration: 8 months
- Female Internship Programme – Partnerships & OIM Intern At UN WFP
- Female Internship Programme – Intern/Data Analyst At UN WFP
- Female Internship Programme – Supply Chain Intern At UN WFP
- The purpose of this female internship programme is to build the WFP employer brand as an employer of choice among university students, bolster female staff representation and build the national talent pipeline for WFP’s future requirements.
- The programme is also expected to promote a better understanding of the United Nations among the participants through experience in the World Food Programme and Improve youth employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to female fresh graduates, and university students.
Female Internship Programme – Intern/Gender Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the development of a wide variety of projects, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Prepare briefing notes, talking points, and reports as required.
- Support the development and dissemination of knowledge products
- Support the CO’s engagement with the other UN agencies
- Participate and support in the implementation of the country office gender transformation programme activities and events including all meetings, forums, as needed, to support proper documentation
- Other as required.
- Education: Master’s degree or First University Degree (completed or in-process) in Gender Studies, International Affairs, Economics, Nutrition/Health, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Social Sciences, or other fields relevant to international development assistance.
- National Professional: Fluency (level C) in the English language.
Other Specific Job Requirements
- Must be a Female.
Terms and Conditions
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$942, paid in local currency according to the prevailing United Nations exchange rate.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from the WFP internship location, necessary visas, and costs related.
How To Apply For Female Internship Programme – Intern/Gender
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Create an application account on the United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) recruitment portal if you haven’t.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the application by providing the requested details and documents.
- The application deadline is 11th September.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.