United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
Female Internship Programme – Partnerships & OIM Intern Vacancy At United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
Female Internship Programme – Partnerships & OIM Intern Vacancy is currently available at United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Duration: 8 months
- Female Internship Programme – Intern/Data Analyst At UN WFP
- Female Internship Programme – Supply Chain Intern At UN WFP
- Chief of Party (CoP) Job Vacancy At SCIDaR
- The purpose of this female internship programme is to build the WFP employer brand as an employer of choice among university students, bolster female staff representation and build the national talent pipeline for WFP’s future requirements.
- The programme is also expected to promote a better understanding of the United Nations among the participants through experience in the World Food Programme and Improve youth employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to female fresh graduates, and university students.
Female Internship Programme – Partnerships & OIM Intern Responsibilities
- The intern will be required to carry out well-defined activities and straightforward analytical work, working closely with a more experienced professional staff member receiving guidance and regular feedback on work performed.
- Support operational information management and performance reporting (OIM & PR) activities and contribute to the establishment and presentation of a standard operating picture of the WFP programme portfolio and associated results that facilitate informed and timely decision-making at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Support staff in the assigned area to ensure that standard OIM & PR procedures and templates are followed to drive the quality, consistency and standardisation of information management and performance reporting across WFP.
- Collate relevant information and data from media and local internal and external sources to facilitate and maximize the exchange of information and data flow between functional area networks in WFP, to provide operational awareness and understanding of events that may have humanitarian and/or operational impact.
- Support the collation and dissemination of political and humanitarian analysis about WFP current or future responses and donor policies, trends and preferences to ensure country-specific input to WFP’s operational reporting.
- Support the collation, analysis and communication of information, about the operational environment and available human, financial and physical assets to facilitate access to timely and accurate information used at the country, regional and corporate levels.
- Collaborate with counterparts internally to ensure consistency in humanitarian information and to complement WFP analysis and information.
- Support the Annual Reporting Exercise in collaboration with the country office programme, monitoring & evaluation, logistics and resource management functions to ensure coherence and quality of performance information.
- Support the assurance of defined quality standards in all processes and products.
- Other as required.
- University degree in Political Science, Economics, Statistics, Information Management or Journalism, Business Management, Social Sciences or other relevant fields.
- Demonstrated interest in international humanitarian development.
- General knowledge of information management best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including substantive analysis and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
- Fluent in the English Language
Other Specific Job Requirements
- Must be a Female.
Terms and Conditions
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$942, paid in local currency according to the prevailing United Nations exchange rate.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from the WFP internship location, necessary visas, and costs related.
How To Apply For Female Internship Programme – Partnerships & OIM Intern
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Create an application account on the United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) recruitment portal if you haven’t.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the application by providing the requested details and documents.
- The application deadline is 11th September.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.