Sigma Consulting Group
Female Radiographer / Sonographer Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
The Female Radiographer / Sonographer Job vacancy is currently available at Sigma Consulting Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Sigma Consulting Group is an independent global HR & business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from idea conceptualization to unlimited growth across major industries of the economy.
- Sales & Marketing Executive Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Senior Medical Sales Representative Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Supply Chain Officer Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
Female Radiographer / Sonographer Responsibilities
- Assist with taking patient phone calls to answer technical questions, schedule appointments, and offer pre-procedure advice
- To provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Develop a daily priority list that allows all scheduled procedures to be completed and makes time for emergencies as well
- Preparing the patients for their procedure including explaining in full detail how the procedure works and addressing any questions or concerns along with compiling a medical history for the patients and providing them with necessary protective clothing or gear.
- Performing and processing a range of radiographic examinations including X-rays (routine and special investigations), CT scans, MRIs, and Mammograms to obtain high-quality images.
- Analyze and report x-ray results to our physician team
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- Monitor all radiographic supplies and submit purchasing requests to maintain proper supply levels.
- To report any equipment faults to the designated supervisor and document the fault in the appropriate log folder.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography.
- Registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC as a practising Radiographer.
- Valid and active practising license.
- Patient management skills.
- Conversant with general radiology techniques including X-rays and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine, as well as computer software for updating patient records.
- Proximity to Ikeja is a plus.
N150,000 – N220,000 monthly.
How To Apply For Female Radiographer / Sonographer Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Sigma Consulting Group recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 14th July.
To apply for this job please visit www.sigma.ng.