Female Real Estate Marketing Executive Job Vacancy At Ivy Scholars
Female Real Estate Marketing Executive job vacancy is currently available at the Ivy Scholars. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ivy Scholars is an HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results.
Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are currently recruiting for a Female Real Estate Marketing Executive who will carry out the following functionalities:
Female Real Estate Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Inspect a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opened to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years of experience.
N50,000 + healthcare + pension + Commision on sales.
How To Apply For Female Real Estate Marketing Executive Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 27th September.