Field Sales Manager Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Field Sales Manager is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Operations Manager (Auto-Parts Retailer) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Brand Manager (FMCG) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
- Assistant Legal Manager (FMCG) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is the subsidiary of a conglomerate that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Alcoholic drinks, Beverages, Liquors, Wine and Spirit products.
The role will involve primarily ensuring the availability of company products as Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors (KD) and channels.
The Field Sales Manager (FSM) will be accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales team managed. The FSM will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating the direct-report sales associates.
Field Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Identify deficiencies in skills among sales associates, and works to improve the team capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
- Ensure compliance with our client’s trade policies at the KD level.
- Manage Distributor sales resources.
- Handling KD complaints at the KD level.
- Responsible for various Trade Initiatives as detailed by Trade Marketing Manager at KD and Point of Purchase level.
- Ensure KD profitability.
- Ensure implementation of trade promotions at POS.
- Manage Van Sales Reps (VSMs) KPI and deliverables
- BSc or HND in Business Administration or any related field
- 4- 6years experience in sales; with 2years in a similar role.
- Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Persuasive skills, with networking competence
- IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Good Coaching skills
N200,000.00 – N250,000.00 monthly net
How To Apply For Field Sales Manager Job
The vacancy is available at four various states as listed below, kindly follow the desired state link to apply:
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.