Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Creative Designer (FINTECH) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (ERP Solutions) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a reputable indigenous FMCG company that specializes in the importation and distribution of the largest selection of high-quality international wines mostly from South Africa.
The Company is seeking to hire experienced Field Sales Representatives that will help with the sales and distribution of its ranges of quality brands of wine to distributors and retailers in their assigned territories within the mainland and island districts of Lagos.
The role will be responsible for achieving the set sales and revenue target of the business through identified key distributors and retailers within their assigned territory.
Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Responsibilities:
- Manages an assigned geographic sales territory and/or group of assigned customers to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Generate sales orders to ensure that monthly sales targets are met.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the Companies products and services.
- Ensures credit policy adhered to and no customers exceed credit limits.
- Developing prospective customers and gathering information to determine their potentials.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts with sales management, accounting, and logistics.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Collaborates with Sales Business Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region and the company.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Prepare reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years work experience in sales within an FMCG environment
- Additional functional experience, preferably in marketing, trade marketing and/or finance is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to drive with a valid Driver’s license.
How To Apply For Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.