Field Savings Agents Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
A Field Savings Agents job vacancy is currently available at Gemstone Microfinance. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Digital Marketers Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- Freelance Marketer Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- Nutrition Specialist (National Food Consumption and Micronutrient Survey) Job Vacancy At UNICEF
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N4 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its Thirty-nine (39) branches in twenty-eight (28) states and the Federal Capital Territory.
Society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
- We are looking to partner with driven Field Savings Agents to introduce Gemstone Microfinance products to potential clients and sign them up. Field Savings Agents will market the Company’s Savings and Investment Products to prospects.
- The Job involves meeting or exceeding a Monthly target of one million nairas (N1,000,000.00)
Field Savings Agents Responsibilities
- To understand client requirements and suggest the best Savings and Investment product to prospective customers.
- Grow the Company’s client base through Marketing Savings and Investment to potential customers.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge of their city and company’s Investment Product so they can reach out to and source for interested Investors and encourage them to invest in any of Gemstone’s products.
- Sourcing for Prospects and turning them into paying clients.
- Follow up on Potential Leads.
- Directing all prospects to Gemstone Microfinance.
- Being an intermediary between Gemstone and prospective clients is also an important role for a Field Savings Agent.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- Available to meet targets.
The Field Savings Agents are entitled to transportation allowance and N40,000.00 based salary upon meeting up with at least 75% of the monthly target.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st December.