Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Finance & Accounts Officer I Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Finance & Accounts Officer I job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS006
Grade Level: SGL .10
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Finance & Accounts Officer II Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service
- Human Resources & Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Finance & Accounts Officer I Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining records of incoming and outgoing payments, conduct market surveys, analyze financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets records and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field, Membership of relevant Professional Bodies in Finance & Accounts (i.e., ICAN, ANAN, etc.). with a minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks and Quicken.
How To Apply For Finance & Accounts Officer I Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.