Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Finance and Admin Assistant Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
A Finance and Admin Assistant job vacancy is currently available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviours-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behaviour change (SBC).
Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
- Finance and Admin Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Finance Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Office Assistant – Cleaner Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
The Finance & Admin Assistant is responsible for providing office support by assisting with administrative and financial systems, logistics and procedures.
Finance and Admin Assistant Responsibilities
- In addition to the general duties described above, specific duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the BA-N FCT State Coordinator/Senior Program Officer and staff with preparation and logistics for community activities, meetings, training and other events as needed at the field office.
- Maintain general office systems including filing; coordinating timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing faxes; and photocopying.
- Assist the office staff with the tracking and development of administrative documents;
- Maintain organized files on all admin and financial related reports and documents.
- Maintain the project field office petty cash, prepare payments, ensure proper authorization for payments, distribute payments as required, and supervise the processing of staff claims and advances and per diem.
- Complete purchase orders, time and attendance records and prepare necessary reports for relevant senior Admin and Finance Officers and Deputy Project Directors.
- Assist with identification and payments to vendors.
- Submit monthly financial reports as required to the Senior Finance Officer II.
- Carry out other tasks to support BA-N Integrated project efforts as assigned.
This position will have no direct supervisory responsibilities. The position reports to the Senior Program Officer- FCT State Coordinator.
Education and Experience Requirements
- HND or Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years work experience with admin and finance support for health programs
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High-level administrative writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Professional and organized
- Experienced in supply management and inventory control
- Fluency in the local language of the job location.
- Internet research abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment
How To Apply for Finance and Admin Assistant Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
The application deadline is 16th March 2022.