Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Finance and Administrative Manager Job Vacancy At Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Finance and Administrative Manager job opening is currently available at Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job At SCIDaR
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Job At SCIDaR
- Manager, MPBN Planning Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR) is a non-profit organization that works to accelerate positive health, social and economic reforms across under-served populations.
SCIDaR is an indigenous Nigerian organization that understands the challenges of living in under-developed settings hence we strive to improve population outcomes through result-oriented program implementation.
We are currently recruiting for Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist for an upcoming USAID-funded multi-year project, Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE), to implement integrated HIV care and treatment activities in various states.
The Service Delivery Activity will contribute to the attainment of the Government of Nigeria’s (GON) goal of addressing the HIV response, safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
The proposed duty station(s) are Cluster 1 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe states), 2 (Bauchi Jigawa & Kano states) and 6 (Bayelsa, Edo & Lagos states).
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or another relevant field;
- Professional certification (CPA or ACCA) is a requirement or equivalent membership of a recognized professional accountancy organization in good standing;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in overseeing the administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international programs, including experience in managing donor-funded grants and subcontracts/grants;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g., Teams of human resources, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff);
- Excellent financial management skills with strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis;
How To Apply For Finance and Administrative Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to email@example.com using “Finance and Administrative Manager” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 3rd September.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Previous working experience(s) with the U.S. government or PEPFAR programs will be an added advantage. These positions are contingent upon project award to SCIDaR and funding availability.