First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria
Finance Business Partner Lead Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
Project Team Lead Job vacancy is currently available at First Bank Nigeria. Suitably qualified candidates should proceed to apply but must possess all the requirements stated for this position.
- Project Team Lead Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
- Program Manager Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
- Wealth Management Specialist Job At First Bank Nigeria
- Maintain an accurate, creditable, and reliable MIS (Management Information System) system for the SBU performance reporting and ensure the integrity of account segmentation & ownership
- Monitor and review the SBUs performance against budget, historical trend, and competition, provide the appropriate insight to support required action, and make recommendations for business improvement
- Deliver all performance reports and analytics required to monitor the BU performance, across channels, products, customers, locations, etc.
- Facilitate periodic performance review sessions in the business areas overseen
- Drive and implement budgetary control and cost optimization initiatives
- Support the SBUs in crafting, defending, and cascading their budgets and forecasts
- Support the establishment of clear, fair, and measurable performance metrics, targets, and accountabilities for all functions in the area of oversight
- Facilitate engagements on scorecards and other performance initiatives.
- Deliver periodic individual performance reports using Balanced Scorecard framework and resolve all issues arising from Scorecards, MIS, and Budget within the BUs
- Identify and drive processes for efficiency improvement and provide decision support to the Group Executives in the SBUs as may be required from time to time
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, BPM.
Requirements For Finance Business Partner Lead Job
- A finance professional with a minimum of 15 years experience, including at least 5 years in a similar managerial role. FCA, CFA, or similar professional qualifications will be advantageous.
How To Apply For Finance Business Partner Lead Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the application link displayed.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is on
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.