Finance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant Finance Manager job is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a large indigenous logistics company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- Plant Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Regional Engineering Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- QA/QC Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for the management of the company Finance and Administration
- He will provide effective financial leadership for the operations of the company to grow value responsibility in a profitable and sustainable manner
- Provide and/or oversee the day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalization of Accounts & Audit
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures
- Supervision of collection process
- Responsible for Budget and plans realization, update, and follow-ups;
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity, and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting, and auditing policies and procedures of the company
- In charge of the relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative, and other actors
- Responsible for all admin projects
- Contract review & assistance to Commercial Dept
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Finance from a recognized University.
- MBA is a plus
- Proven work experience, domain knowledge, and expertise in financial management and corporate accounting with a minimum of 5 -10 years of experience in a similar senior position
- Experience within a large logistics group will be a plus
- Corporate management accounting experience
- Excellent in problem-solving, analytical, and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Finance Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.