Finance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Finance Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a leading International Group to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Chief Operating Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Business Analyst Job Recruitment At Adexen
- QHSSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company across assigned areas
- Develop and execute strategies for effective and efficient supply chain management
- Ensure superb customer experience by employing strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives
- Support corporate business goal setting and drive implementation of corporate objectives.
- Ensure optimal instrument functionality and reduced instrument downtime across all customer sites.
- Assist in formulating the company’s short and long-term objectives and supporting corporate initiatives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Establish and drive policies to promote maximum performance and dedication towards the company’s mission, vision, and culture
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems to support efficiency across the supply chain, technical services, and customer service departments
- Manage the daily operations of the technical service, supply chain, and customer service departments
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize efficiency in inventory management and logistics, minimizing stock-out and stock expiry.
- Oversee the operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Oversee the management of all the company’s assets
- Evaluate organizational performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies and collaborate with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A first degree from an accredited University
- MBA degree holder, highly preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years operations planning and/or general management experience with at least two (2) years in a COO/Operations Director position.
- Previous experience in a reputable manufacturing and distribution company is highly desired
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Experience and qualifications in health and safety management.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ensure on-time, or ahead of time delivery of projects, enabling your teams to solve problems and prioritize execution.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Successfully deliver large, design-build, and self-performed projects.
- Promote a safe and quality-driven culture, both project and company-wide.
- Excellent communication skills.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Finance Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.