Câm Dairy Foods Limited
Finance Manager Job Vacancy At Câm Dairy Foods Limited
A Finance Manager job vacancy is currently available at Câm Dairy Foods Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Cam is a Nigerian dairy company that aggregates raw milk from settled pastoralist communities and processes it into nutritious dairy products.
- Director of Operations Job Vacancy At Câm Dairy Foods Limited
- Technical Lead Job Vacancy At Câm Dairy Foods Limited
- Social Media Manager Job Vacancy At Jumia
Câm is looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the planning and managing of the finance department and all its operations. This person will perform a combination of budgeting, accounting, fiscal management, financial reporting, internal auditing and financial data processing functions.
A key part of this role is having in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise in corporate financial accounting, an understanding of what it takes to work in a rapidly evolving start-up environment, having the mindset of a self-starter and the ability to roll up your sleeves to get the work done if and when necessary.
You will be responsible for the financial health of the organization, mentoring and coaching direct reports to perform efficiently while diligently following the standard accounting processes of the organization and the regulations provided by the government, guiding management in making sound financial decisions through analysis and insights of the internal and external factors that could lead to the generation of ROI for the organization and the ability to work with and manage various departments and people.
The ideal candidate should be able to use relevant accounting and data analysis tools/software, communicate effectively (verbal and written), have great leadership and interpersonal skills, be great with numbers and have continuous up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and accounting government regulations.
You will report directly to the CEO.
Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Preparation of various accounting reports, financial statements, budgets, cost analyses, rate studies and projections.
- Prepare and review detailed financial analysis to illustrate key business drivers, performance indicators, identify engagement risk, and determine the appropriate financial strategies to get desired results.
- Manage and coordinate the preparation of the company’s budget while working with all departments to ensure their yearly and monthly budgets are accurately computed.
- Work with internal and external accounting teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with other departmental Heads/Leads, other departments, outside agencies, vendors and state and federal auditors.
- Manage and oversee operations of the finance department to meet set goals and objectives.
- Developing and effectively implementing internal systems, business processes, SOPs, and organisational policies and procedures that ensure efficient and effective operations in finance.
- Manage and coach an accounting team that is able to exhibit to a great depth of the organization’s values, culture and show continuous growth in personal, departmental and organizational development.
- Up to date knowledge of industry standards for corporate finance administration, budget preparation and management, financial reporting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Display in-depth understanding and application of leading practices in governance concerning finance in the workplace.
Skills and Attributes
- You have great skills, experience, principles and methods in Corporate Finance Management.
- You have the ability to make appropriate recommendations/proposals, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of financial data.
- You have a great sense of ownership and accountability for your work.
- You are skilled in reviewing accounting process systems, able to identify control procedures, resource needs and interdependencies.
- You can manage projects with a complex scope using advanced project management skills including establishing the timeline, resources, risks and deliverables.
- You are a great manager of people and can build collaboration between several teams to get the work done.
- You are a multifunctional, results-driven leader, manager, collaborator, and culture builder – able to identify, take advantage of and build on the right opportunities.
- You are able to manage, guide and lead team members to ensure the use of appropriate financial processes
- You are able to mentor and coach your direct reports to identify skill gaps and recommend training suitable to grow that skill.
- You have the ability to synthesize knowledge, trends, dynamics, and best practices from a range of geographies and industries, and use these to create systems and processes that enable the organisation to capture growth opportunities and become more competitive and profitable.
- You have strong past results in creating and implementing processes, the ability to influence adoption in the team and iterating processes based on learnings.
- You are obsessed with solutions, think out of the box and come up with creative ideas.
- You have the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Finance Manager job vacancy Requirements
- At least 2 years senior management level experience in a reputable organisation with 6+ years experience in the finance field
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- MBA/MSc Finance and recognized accounting certifications
- Deep knowledge and use of relevant finance and data reporting tools/software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Advanced knowledge in the use of MS Excel and other MS-word and G-suite tools
- Great attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
How To Apply For Finance Manager Job Vacancy
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Câm Dairy Foods Limited recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be notified.
- The application deadline is 15th December.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.