Finance Manager Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
The finance Manager job vacancy is currently available at Checkoff Finance. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Telesales Agent Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
- Compliance/Legal Officer Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
- HR Planning Intern (L&D and Performance Management) Job At MainOne Cable
At Checkoff Credit Systems Limited, we offer unsecured loans to workers, payroll loans to public and private sector employees.
Checkoff Finance has recently received Approval In Principle from the Central Bank of Nigeria and is looking for a Compliance/Legal Officer.
JOB TYPE: Full time (Hybrid work model)
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year-end duties
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of the overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of financial plan/forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports for Board, Shareholders, Regulatory bodies etc.
- Follow up on-budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust accounting department
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Must have 3-5 Years of professional experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self-Starter and able to work independently
Salary: ₦3.6m – ₦5m gross per annum (depending on experience)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 5th January.