Society for Family Health (SFH)
Finance & Operation Manager Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Finance & Operation Manager job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Finance & Operations Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Gender Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Strategic Human Resources Manager Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Finance & Operation Manager at Zamfara, Kebbi, and Sokoto States (1 position each) who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for managing the financial and operational aspects of the grants in the implementation States. This includes fiscal management, reporting, operation, and general office management.
Finance & Operation Manager Responsibilities
- Vendor Payment and Bank Reconciliation.
- Logistics management and general state office management.
- Budget and financial management.
- Field procurement management.
- The applicant must possess a First Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must possess the ACA or ACCA certification.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years experience with progressively increasing responsibility in financial management, reporting, operation, and general office management as well as have worked in a PEPFAR Financial environment.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Strong fundamental accounting skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Managing Resources
- Risk Management
- Intermediate IT skills
- Relationship Management
- Persuasive communication and presentation
- Flexible Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal motivation and Result Oriented
- Continuous and Innovative learner
- Good understanding of needs of multiple stakeholders
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Finance & Operation Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.