Society for Family Health (SFH)
Finance & Operations Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
The finance & Operations Advisor job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Gender Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Strategic Human Resources Manager Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Finance & Operations Advisor who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for supporting the financial and operational management of the entire grant at the HQ level.
Finance & Operations Advisor Responsibilities
- Prompt Vendor Payment
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Budget management on SAP
- Financial Support to the state team
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years post-NYSC experience with progressively increasing responsibility in financial management, reporting, operation, and general office management
Skills and Competencies required:
- Very strong fundamental accounting skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Managing Resources
- Risk Management
- Intermediate IT skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Persuasive communication and presentation
- Flexible Thinking and Emotional intelligence
- Personal motivation
- Continuous and Innovative learner and able to work with a wide range of stakeholders
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Strategic Finance & Operations Advisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.