SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Finance / Tax Officer M/F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Finance / Tax Officer M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
We are currently hiring for a Finance / Tax Officer M/F to help with IFS in the Finance Department and other Tax and Finance duties
- Safety Equipment Preparation/Intervention Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
- Turbine Supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
INPUT VAT(TL & ZT)
- Downloading, review and preparation of VAT schedule
- Preparation of associated AF and ensuring final remittance
OUTPUT VAT(TL & ZT)
- Liaising with Accounts Payable for the collection of Pay Advice from Customers
- Preparation of VAT Returns Schedule in the appropriate format
- Completion of VAT Returns Form 002
- Filing the completed VAT Returns Form 002 with the supporting schedule with FIRS
WHT(TL & ZT)
- Downloading, review, and preparation of WHT Schedule of Remittance in line with the Statutory Format for Federal and State Government
- Preparation of associated AF for both State and Federal Government and ensuring final remittance
PAYE(PIT)-TL & ZT
- Downloading monthly PAYE deductions/schedule from the Payroll/One Drive
- Reconcile PAYE schedule with Payroll
- Preparation of the associated AF ensuring approval and final remittance
PENSION(TL & ZT)
- Downloading staff monthly Pension Contribution Schedule from payroll/One Drive
- Reconcile Pension Contributions with the payroll
- Preparation of the associated AF ensuring approval and remittance
- Maintenance of Historical Master File for all Pensions Contributions and Remittance for ease of reference and reporting
INSURANCE & MOTOR VEHICLE PARTICULARS & ALL STATUTORY COMPLIANCE DATABASE
- Monitoring and updating Insurance and Vehicle Particulars DataBase
- Reporting on due dates and ensuring timely renewal
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & RECEIVABLE
- Will be trained to relief personnel for Accounts Payable & Receivable when the need arises
- Carrying out proper documentation of Taxes, Pension, Insurance, and all statutory payments and the associated reconciliations where necessary
- Carrying out other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Accounting Graduate; Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ACA) will be added advantage but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 Years post qualification experience for ACA holder and 5 years post-graduate experience
Professional office experience(A firm of Chartered Accountants) will be an added advantage
Requirements For Finance / Tax Officer M/F
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel will be an added advantage
- Good Team Spirit
- Hungry for details
How To Apply For Finance / Tax Officer M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.