Financial Accountant Job Vacancy At FairMoney
A Financial Accountant job vacancy is currently available at FairMoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows you to access instant loans in a few minutes through our android app.
- Wealth Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Community Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Sales Engineer Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
You will be working as our Financial Accountant in our Finance Division which is now composed of 7 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working as well with our finance team based in Paris and India.
The Finance department at FairMoney is a key component in this mission to provide banking services to all consumers across emerging markets. Finance drives the reporting, the strategic analysis and the financial operations to make FairMoney’s mission possible.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities
- Carrying out monthly postings, accurate calculation of monthly accruals/prepayments, including journal preparation;
- Preparation and review of the monthly Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income (SOCI), the Statement of Financial Position(SOFP) and Statement of Cash Flow;
- Preparing and maintaining intercompany reconciliation including calculation of monthly intercompany transfer/transactions and any resulting FX gain/lo
- Facilitating the year-end process by assisting with the preparation of the final account and the consolidated account;
- Providing the necessary support for the statutory annual audit, regulatory audit and tax audits by making relevant schedules and source documents available on time;
- Ensuring that the PAYE, Pension, WHT and VAT are appropriately deducted and remitted;
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and ensuring that controls put in place to safeguard the company’s assets are complied with
- Bachelors in accounting or numerate discipline degree;
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ICAN) is highly essential;
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience in audit firms or firms in the financial service industry;
- Experience in Fintech (with transaction volumes) would be an advantage;
- Good analytical skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills;
- Have proven experience within an accounting department;
- Be an effective team player with a positive attitude;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better;
- Screening & Intro call
- Technical Test (timed);
- Technical Interview with Tomide, Finance Manager (Lagos)
- Last Call with Yaw – Head of Finance
How To Apply For Financial Accountant Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the FairMoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.