Financial Controller Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Financial Controller is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an FMCG company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Service Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Finance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Chief Operating Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department.
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage the Company’s finance function and ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Provide support in the budget formulation process by providing cost input and other pertinent data including any commitments and, on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide advice to Executive Management and other staff on relevant budgetary issues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes, and procedures in line with best practices while ensuring adequate in-built controls.
- Ensure the Company’s accounting policies complies with relevant applicable Accounting standards and applicable local laws.
- Prepare the bank reconciliation monthly and submit reconciliations for final review to management.
- Liaise with local tax advisers to support the effective management of the Company’s tax affairs and the local tax liabilities.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
Desired Skills and Experience
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- MBA degree holder, highly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of financial accounting and reporting experience with at least two (2) years in a managerial position.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, ACA, or CPA).
- Previous experience in a reputable accounting or audit firm is highly desired.
- Financial Monitoring & Data Analysis.
- Financial Risk Management & Compliance.
- Management Accounting and Financial management.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Budget Monitoring
- Cost management
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Financial Controller Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.