Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Financial Manager Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Financial Manager job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Fitter Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Engineering Storekeeper Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Dryer Operator Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics from an accredited University is required for this role;
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Finance Manager in an Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing company;
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
Functional Skills and Competency Requirement:
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager;
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst;
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Proficient user of finance software;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Solid proficiency in MS Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
How To Apply For Financial Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.