Financial Product Analyst Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Financial Product Analyst job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head of Sales (IT Subsidiary) Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- National Channel Manager Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Senior Treasury Officers Job Vacancy At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Financial Product Analyst Responsibilities
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring the product or service’s performance as well as presenting product-related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence to the Senior Product Analyst.
- Responsible for the development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, as well as product culture development.
- Contribute to the work environment of the Product Management team, which drives the product’s performance.
- Ensures that there is a good flow of communication between the Product Management and
- Product Marketing teams, as well as clear communication of the overall strategy to these teams.
- Responsible for formulating ways in which to package and market products in such a way that they become differentiated, compelling, easy to sell, and easy to buy.
- Identifies and manages the ongoing rationalization of the business’s products to ensure that there is efficiency and effectiveness in product management.
- Respond promptly to all requests and enquiries for product information or changes.
- Undertakes financial modelling on the products or services of the business as well as of the target markets to bring about an understanding of the relations between the product and the target market.
- Produce reports and makes recommendations to the Product to be used as guidance in decision making pertinent to the business new as well as existent products.
- Monitor the market, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and make recommendations that will be used in key decision making.
- Liaise with other departments such as the IT department in the business to enhance and increase the efficiency of effecting price changes following market shifts.
- Drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities.
- Develop or adopts research tools, sources, and methods that further support and contribute to the business’s product marketing management intelligence.
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Product Analytics/Financial Analytics and experience in Product/Financial design.
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Management or other Management Science courses.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
How To Apply For Financial Product Analyst
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.