Financial Sector Specialist Job At World Bank Group
The vacant position of Financial Sector Specialist is currently available at World Bank Group, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
- E T Consultant (Financial Sector Specialist) Job At World Bank
- Investment Officer At IFC, World Bank Group
- Lead Agriculture Economist Job At World Bank Group
Financial Sector Specialist Duties And Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following main tasks:
- Contribute to the FCI dialogue in Nigeria with a focus on finance and private sector development: Supports the policy dialogue with counterparts on relevant issues focusing on mobilizing private capital, sustainable finance for jobs and economic transformation, green finance, and entrepreneurship.
- Support the Management of FCI Portfolio: Oversee the overall implementation of the investment portfolio and work closely with the task team leaders and the rest of the team to ensure quality, impact, and coordination across projects. Regularly monitor and facilitate the meeting of deadlines on key deliverables for closing activities/projects (ICR), delivery of projects in the pipeline as well as regular Implementation Status and Results Reports (ISRs).
- Support to business development efforts.
- Contribute to preparing for lending and for delivery of ASA as assigned across the full range of Bank instruments.
- Contribute to informing the GPs dialogue with the CMU and support the dialogue with the region: prepare inputs for WPA discussions, strategic documents such as CPFs, SCDs, and CPSDs.
- Other tasks as requested by Practice Manager
Requirement For Financial Sector Specialist At World Bank
- MA +5 years minimum of relevant professional experience in the areas of finance, business, management, economics, or related discipline. Ph.D. is an advantage as is private financial sector experience.
- Broad-based technical experience, including entrepreneurship, early-stage financing, green financing, innovation strongly recommended, with a track record in analytical and evidence-based analytical research.
- Demonstrate deep analytical skills in addition to collecting and analyzing large data sets to inform lending operations and high-level policy dialogue. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in supporting the implementation of complex projects and high-quality analytical work.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, design, and implement major projects and contribute to major/complex reports or studies, both in the WBG and outside.
- Demonstrated professional ability to operate in complex and fragile environments and to collaborate with larges teams of professionals and effectively contribute to the execution of major projects.
- Track record of knowledge aggregation and timely delivery with high quality.
How To Apply For Financial Sector Specialist Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the World Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline is 23rd June
To apply for this job please visit worldbankgroup.csod.com.