Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Finishing Foreman Job Vacancy At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
A Finishing Foreman job vacancy is currently available at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user-friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients including the following: Structuring of partnerships and relationships between local companies and foreign/technical partners Assistance with permits, business development and understanding of contracting terms and conditions, as well as sourcing for human resource personnel providing training/capacity development required to operate within the best business practice, even in tough business environments.
- Quantity Surveyor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Finishing Supervisor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Rig Supervisor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- To coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites and be the key component for the completion of projects.
- To be the point of reference of both workers and supervisors.
- To exhibit leadership and experience in direction of workers by making quick, well organized, and safe decisions.
Finishing Foreman Core Accountabilities
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of staff
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to project manager, engineers, executive management etc
- Plan weekly/monthly work in steel fixing and formwork teams
- Calculation of concrete and rebar quantities on a daily and weekly basis and to plan for deadlines.
QMS, EMS & QH& SMS Responsibilities :
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieve its intended results within the department.
- OND, HND, B.Sc or Equivalent Technical College
- Minimum of 10 years of combined Civil Engineering & Road Construction
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: OND, HND, B.Sc or Equivalent Technical College
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: Minimum 10 years of combined Civil Engineering & Road Construction works
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- Strong knowledge and background in Road, Bridge, & Irrigation Construction
- Strong ability to communicate in proper and fluent written and spoken
- A strong sense of professional, organizational & leadership skills
- Understanding of program of schedule of works
- Understanding of technical details about the construction of civil work and road works
- Understanding of producing Civil & Road works to specific standards as
How To Apply For Finishing Foreman Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit portal.dbesl.com.