Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Fitter Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Fitter job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Engineering Storekeeper Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Dryer Operator Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are looking to hire a hard-working and skilled Fitter to fabricate, fit, and assemble the structural components of various mechanical systems.
- The fitter’s responsibilities include keeping accurate records of all maintenance work done, repairing malfunctioning mechanical systems, and evening out any rough spots on the fabricated components using grinders, hand files, and scrapers.
- You should also be able to collaborate with other Fitters on large-scale projects.
- Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Constructing structural components from raw materials.
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspect fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed;
- Use and maintain specialised machines and tools.
- To assemble components so they are ready for installation.
- Read and interpret project plans.
- Coordinate with the labour crew for efficient installations.
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of welding methods depending on the project.
- Find and fix faults in the pipework.
- Carry out planned maintenance checks.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Completed apprenticeship in welding, plumbing and heating or building services engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Agro-allied, grain milling, food and beverage manufacturing company is an added advantage.
- Strong foundation and knowledge of building and construction.
- General understanding of uses of tools and maintenance of safety construction.
- Design skills and knowledge.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
How To Apply For Fitter Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.