Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Fitter/Machinist Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
Fitter/Machinist job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Tax Accountant Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
- Consumer Nutrition Manager Job At Grand Cereals Limited
- Telesales Agent Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
Purpose of Job
The Fitter/Machinist would be responsible for the fabrication and machining of some necessary machine parts when the need arises.
- To fabricate or reproduce spare parts for the machines.
- Assist the machine technicians in the maintenance and repairs of machines.
- To ensure that all working machine parts are in good working condition.
- To ensure that the workshop and machines are properly cleaned at all times.
- Shall understand and practice Company’s safety requirements.
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Mathematical skills.
- Job planning and bench layout.
- Manual grinding, drilling, and milling.
- Equipment testing.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of welding.
Education and Experience
- A.S.S.C.E Tech, Advance NABTEB, Fed. Min. of Labor Trade Test Stage II & I
How To Apply For Fitter/Machinist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited application portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 21st January.
To apply for this job please visit www.grandcereals.com.