Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- IT Service Delivery Mgmt Off Job At UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Our client is one of the renowned Asset Management firms in Nigeria.
The Company is seeking to hire an experienced Fixed Income Trader to execute security trading on behalf of institutional and retail clients based on equity research relating to fixed-income investments.
Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Responsibilities:
- To buy and sell securities for clients or institutions.
- To continuously monitor the market conditions and remain updated on the current market trends and prepare relevant reports
- Provide an insight to the clients regarding their fixed incomes as well as relevant feedback to the analysts and portfolio managers based on the market trends
- To recommend new strategies by evaluating the existing fixed income investment plans
- To offer fixed income products and services as per the client’s financial abilities and his interest in investment
- Maintain healthy relationships with the clients, handle all their issues and provide timely resolutions
- To perform all the back-end office work, to make entry into new markets, and to make sure that all the activities of trading are carried out efficiently by adhering to the rules and regulations of the company
- To manage daily trading and ensure timely execution of the orders
- Ensures that all documents and account records are maintained and updated regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- A professional qualification or master’s degree in a business or business-related field is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of financial and accounting principles, including a depth understanding of international and Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Deep awareness and understanding of the market conditions and trends.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Attention to detail.
Highly Competitive and Negotiable
How To Apply For Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.