Fixed Income Trader Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
A Fixed Income Trader job vacancy is currently available by Revent Technologies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) Job At Revent Technologies
- Growth and Business Strategy Manager Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
- Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist Job At Revent Technologies
Revent is a technology company that aims to solve problems that will bring future solutions to current technological problems. We are One Platform, Multiple Solutions To Business Digitalization Challenges.
- The Fixed Income Trader will be expected to conduct thorough market research, analyzes the market conditions, and assist in meeting the clients’ financial goals by correctly identifying and purchasing the bonds. Will also be involved in the marketing of fixed income solutions and strategies that will help in providing better client services.
- He/she is responsible for managing the daily trade volumes to ensure timely and appropriate execution of the orders that comply with the regulatory policies.
Fixed Income Trader Responsibilities
- Continuously monitor the market conditions and remain updated on the current market trends and prepare relevant reports.
- Provide an insight to the clients regarding their fixed incomes as well as relevant feedback to the analysts and portfolio managers based on the market trends.
- Recommend new strategies by evaluating the existing fixed income investment plans.
- Offer fixed income products and services as per the client’s financial abilities and his investment interest.
- Perform all the back-end office work, make entry into new markets, and make sure that all the activities of trading are carried out efficiently by adhering to the rules and regulations of the company.
- Maintain healthy professional relationships with the clients and handle all their issues and provide a timely resolution for the same.
- Makes sure that all the documents and account records are maintained and updated regularly.
- Ensures that they are accurate before they are submitted for the final stage of processing.
- Remains in constant touch with the clients and provides support in all operational procedures and risk management.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating inventory records of fixed income securities. Therefore, a fixed income trader is responsible for executing the transactions of fixed income effectively by gathering the relevant market information and performing a market analysis.
- Taps the tactical opportunities, develops innovative trading ideas and concepts that comply with the developed investment strategies.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- B.Sc. in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Fixed Income Trader.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- The ability to sustain in a fast-paced work atmosphere
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Well-informed in current financial subjects, money market and business environments.
- Must possess a valid license to sell fixed income securities.
- Should be able to demonstrate strong analytical, quantitative, and technological skills.
- Must possess a deep interest in the financial markets and should be extremely well organized.
- Should possess a high analytical aptitude, good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Should have multitasking ability, should be able to manage his work according to priority, and should be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
How To Apply For Fixed Income Trader Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 25th November.