Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Flight Dispatchers Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Flight Dispatchers job vacancy is currently available at Cross River State Ministry of Aviation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Chief Pilot Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Statistical Officers Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director, Maintenance (Engineering) Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Flight Dispatchers Responsibilities
- Flight planning and maintaining constant watch on all flights dispatched.
- Monitoring all flights dispatched, their departure, arrivals and amend schedules if there are delays.
- Liaising with ground crew and ensuring that tasks, such as cleaning, refuelling and loading, are completed on time.
- Preparing flight paperwork for the crew, such as printing flight plans, passenger lists, monitoring and producing weather reports based on the flight path.
- Ensuring that pre-flight safety and maintenance checks have been carried out with the captain, authorising the dispatch of the aircraft and completing all reports and logs according to company regulations.
- Maintain a good relationship with airport authorities and third-party contractors.
- Conduct risk analysis and threat assessments.
- Must have a University Degree.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Must have a valid license on Flight Dispatch in line with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Must have worked under a qualified dispatcher for a minimum of two years.
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure is very crucial.
- Good time planning, management and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer-based operating tools.
- Should possess a working knowledge of how operations control centre functions with relevant dispatch experience.
- Know Operations, Meteorology, Flight Movement and Radio Communications.
- He or She must be able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision, be flexible, creative and able to prioritize in a stressful environment.
How To Apply For Flight Dispatchers Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 8th October.