Flight Loader Job Vacancy At LSG Group
A Flight Loader job vacancy is currently available at LSG Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Store Keeper Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- General Worker (Equipment) Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- Marketing & Communications Strategies Job At City Sports Group Ltd
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has a presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately 3.0 billion.
Role Purpose Statement:
The job incumbent provides loading and off-loading services including loading and unloading of dishes, equipment and other related items to ensure that the items arrive at the right time at the customer’s location following Company standards and airline’s specifications.
Flight Loader Responsibilities:
- Return soiled carts, dishes, items to the dishwashing section
- Load and unload goods and airline equipment to and from the company and aircraft according to the company requirements
- Tidy up work areas
- Keep all required records of loading and offloading
- Monitor excesses or shortages and report to base for necessary action
- Perform all ad hoc duties assigned by superiors
- Minimum of primary education; should be able to read and write
- Less than 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Experience in inflight airline catering is desirable
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have a good customer service orientation
- Have a good understanding of intercultural differences and be able to manage such sensitivities with maturity
- Must be able to speak English
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent English
How To Apply
Qualified candidates who match any of the above profiles should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
The application deadline is 31st December.