Freelance / Contract Corporate Affairs Officer Job Vacancy At Jworld Ntertainment
A Freelance / Contract Corporate Affairs Officer job vacancy is currently available at Jworld Ntertainment. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Freelance / Contract Operations Manager Job At Jworld Ntertainment
- Freelance / Contract Artist Manager / Artists & Repertoire (A&R) Job At Jworld Ntertainment
- Freelance / Contract Media Producer Job At Jworld Ntertainment
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards, and event planning. Our location is situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
- We are looking for a great Corporate Affairs Officer to help in securing sponsorship opportunities and media partnerships for our projects and programs.
- The role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their sponsorship cash and explain the sponsorship packages on offer to them. You’ll also be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the company.
- Your role is all based on your clients and their needs, so you’ll spend much of your day discussing the sponsorship packages and keeping records.
Other daily duties will include:
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- Manage relationships between sponsors and the Company; particularly the Company TV programs, conferences, events, and services through liaising with the programs, event, conference, and service chairs, and sponsor representatives
- Plan and execute the sponsorship and media partnership relations with clients
Anticipated Learning Outcomes:
- Corporate Relations Managers should be able to develop their communication skills throughout their term.
- As Corporate Relations Managers, incumbents will also be able to meet and develop connections with business professionals. In addition, incumbents will have opportunities to use and develop skills in (but not limited to) the following areas: Negotiation Analytical and problem–solving Event planning and execution.
- Highly professional written and verbal communications skills
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- A high level of responsibility and accountability is required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyze and research information
- Your working hours and conditions will depend largely on whether you prefer full-time employment or choose to work independently
- Working hours are 9 – 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday mornings.
- Working independently and being your boss gives you the freedom to work hours that suit you and the company.
You can expect to earn between N100,000 – N150,000 / Month plus bonuses.