Freelance / Contract Entertainment Client Relationship Manager Job Vacancy At Jworld Ntertainment
A Freelance / Contract Entertainment Client Relationship Manager job vacancy is currently available at Jworld Ntertainment. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Freelance / Contract Corporate Affairs Officer Job At Jworld Ntertainment
- Freelance / Contract Operations Manager Job At Jworld Ntertainment
- Freelance / Contract Artist Manager / Artists & Repertoire (A&R) Job At Jworld Ntertainment
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards, and event planning. Our location is situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
- Coordinate with the experience strategy team and design all individual projects and develop an effective brand strategy for all design architecture.
- Analyze all brand concepts and prepare both visual and written descriptions for the same on regular basis.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Organize and participate in all meetings with clients and design content for all brands and administer all projects in various segments.
- Analyze and ensure optimal utilization of all resources for client campaigns.
- Implement all projects for all clients and project managers and ensure the achievement of all marketing targets on multiple platforms.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays
- Collaborate with various team members and monitor and ensure compliance to service objectives and provide the required education for all brands.
- Generate various brand publicity exercises, organize conferences and seminars for various organizations.
- Develop and maintain contacts with various media personnel and determine appropriate media for brand promotion.
- Assist to promote all brands with help of various social networking sites and associate e-content tools and maintain awareness for all campaigns and design all PR plans and proposals.
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organizations and implement all marketing strategies for all brands and implement all programs as per requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics Design or related experience
- 1-2 years experience
- Collaborator, communicator and influencer
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic and structured thinker
- Biased toward action and results
- Brand management experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills