Freelance Marketer Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
A Freelance Marketer job vacancy is currently available at Gemstone Microfinance. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Digital Marketers Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- Field Savings Agents Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- Nutrition Specialist (National Food Consumption and Micronutrient Survey) Job Vacancy At UNICEF
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N4 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its Thirty-nine (39) branches in twenty-eight (28) states and the Federal Capital Territory.
Society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
- We are looking to partner with driven Freelance Marketers, to introduce Gemstone Microfinance products to potential clients and sign them up.
- Freelance Marketers will independently market the Company’s Investment Product to prospects.
- Freelance Marketers will be paid based on the total turnover or amount they can bring in. A 4% commission will be paid on every amount being pulled in by the Freelance marketer (e.g., you get paid N40,000 on every N1,000,000). This will be payable after confirmation of deposit.
Freelance Marketer Responsibilities
- To do proper market research and perform a market analysis to be able to provide the best market advice to prospective customers.
- To understand client requirements and suggest the best Investment product or brand image.
- Good knowledge of their city and company’s Investment Product so they can reach out to and source for interested Investors and encourage them to invest in any of Gemstone’s products.
- To work on promotion design, product design, packaging, and promotion are also some of the primary duties of a freelance marketer.
- Sourcing for Prospects and turning them into paying clients.
- Follow up on Potential Leads.
- Directing all prospects to Gemstone Microfinance.
- Communicating with Gemstone Microfinance to get current Investment Products details.
- Marketing Investment Products and sending out company investment Brochures to prospective clients.
- To help companies build the brand image through proper marketing techniques and social media marketing and other methods is also an important part of the job profile of a freelance marketer. Visiting the office of the client, communicating with clients and business owners are also important duties.
- Being an intermediary between Gemstone and prospective clients is also an important role for a freelancer.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND / SSCE / FSLC qualification.
- Apart from the educational qualifications and knowledge of the field of marketing, you will need to possess or develop many skills to work successfully as a freelance marketer.
- Strong Marketing skills and advertising abilities, and promotional methods are some of the important skills needed.
- Knowledge of online marketing and all other ways of marketing are also needed.
- The ability to do market research, market analysis and knowledge of the market to be able to do marketing properly is also needed.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are important to deal with and communicate with clients effectively and understand their expectations.
- Excellent computer skills, good personality and branding knowledge are highly crucial.
- Analytical skills, good consultancy abilities and ability to find investments by sending strong proposals.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 31st December.
- For enquiries after submission, call: 09123145793 or 08139935050
- A call to indicate interest in the job after submitting your application is considered to be a relevant part of the recruitment process.