Ascentech Services Limited
Front Desk Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
A Front Desk Officer job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.
We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- NAFDAC Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineer Job At Ascentech Services Limited
- Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
Front Desk Officer Responsibilities:
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- BSc/HND from a reputable University
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices
- The candidate must be very energetic and outspoken
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word package
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 26th December.