Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Front Desk Officer Job Vacancy At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
A Front Desk Officer job vacancy is currently available at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- IT Personnel Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Subject Matter Expert Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Manager, Research & Technical Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 to:
(i) determine what standards of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession and to raise those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit;
(ii) secure following the provision of the Act, the establishment and maintenance of the registers of fellows, associates and registered accountants entitled to practice as accountants and auditors and to publish from time to time a list of those persons;
(iii) perform, through the Council of the Institute, all other functions conferred on it by the Act. As the foremost professional accounting body in the West African sub-region, in 1982, ICAN initiated and contributed significantly to the formation of the Association of Accounting Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). In fulfilling its mission, the Institute has over the years certified 38,000 Chartered Accountants who are engaged in value creation in various sectors of the economy. Apart from being in professional practice, ICAN members are engaged in the three tiers of public service as well as the private sector.
- This position provides administrative supports and interfacing functions to the Institute and renders services to key stakeholders.
Front Desk Officer Responsibilities
- Keeps front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials;
- Warmly welcomes guests and visitors to the Institute;
- Attends to enquiries and addresses complaints;
- Courteously answers all incoming calls and redirects them as appropriate;
- Receives letters, packages and other correspondence and distributes same to the appropriate departments;
- Takes up other duties as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Arts or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
Skills / Competencies:
- The role requires listening and MS office skills, strong communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills, attention to detail, confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure.
How To Apply For Front Desk Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 17th November.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.