United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
G7 Trader Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
A job vacancy for G7 Trader is currently available at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Team Member, Middleware Management Job At UBA
- HR Business Partner Job At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Rosabon Sales Executive (Public Sector) Job At Concept Group
- Deepen the Bank’s third currency trading for visibility and profitability.
- Ensure provision of competitive quotes at all times during market operations.
- To execute third currency mandates on both proprietary and client-specific basis.
- To build business relationships and supply generalist treasury advice to the business units.
G7 Trader Responsibilities
- Monitor global currency markets for price movements.
- Daily evaluation of technical analysis (charts) to identify trading opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with approved trade size and daily acceptable loss limits.
- Seal and cover trade at competitive prices for African subsidiaries, local banks and internal customers (Treasury Sales)
- Build trust relationships with African subsidiaries, local banks and internal customers (Treasury Sales).
- Manage relationships following policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Review of Master Agreements with foreign and local banks for adequacy of the content.
- Generate reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with other market participants, and implementing market development initiatives.
- Generate Daily Settlement for Liquidity Management by end of the day for funding.
- Generate Daily Settlement for back-office (TropsFCY) by end of the day for settlement.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance and other business-related disciplines and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A Minimum of 4 years experience in a bank’s Treasury and experience in FCY Trading is required.
- Our ideal candidate must possess strong trading skills, must be able to carry out a daily evaluation of technical analysis (charts) to identify trading opportunities, liaise with other market participants and implement market development initiatives.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the foreign exchange market and operations.
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Money management skills.
- Strong trading skills.
- Good Customer Service.
- Relationship Management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Coaching and Mentoring skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s products, policies and procedures.
- Good understanding of methods of market analysis (Fundamental and Technical).
How To Apply For G7 Trader Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment portal.
- Create and verify your application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 24th September.
To apply for this job please visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com.