General Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant General Manager job is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a large indigenous logistics company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- Finance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Plant Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Regional Engineering Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall direction, development, and growth of the Company
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the Country and provide leadership to direct reports and the entire staff of the Company.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations
- Develop and implement a business plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing program and recommend improvements
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
- Implement cost tracking best practices and optimization process
- Provide effective leadership and management of all staff
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Oversee periodic reports to effectively monitor the activities
- Develop a customer-oriented culture
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in logistics, shipping, and transport
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role within a large company (+200 employees)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Nigeria will be a plus
- Problem-solving oriented
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For General Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.