General Worker (Equipment) Job Vacancy At LSG Group
A General Worker (Equipment) job vacancy is currently available at LSG Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Store Keeper Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- Flight Loader Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- Marketing & Communications Strategies Job At City Sports Group Ltd
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has a presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately 3.0 billion.
Role Purpose Statement:
The job incumbent is responsible for sorting, arranging, cleaning, packing, loading and unloading equipment to ensure that equipment supplied is in the right quantity, the right quality at the right place at the right time in line with Company standards and customers’ specifications
General Worker (Equipment) Responsibilities:
- Inventory management
- Clean, pack, arrange and load equipment
- Monitor equipment to reduce excesses
- Ensure proper handling of equipment
- Maintain breakages and wastages to the minimum possible level
- Co-ordinate with production & tray setup on a regular basis
- Ensure timely achievement of tasks and meet all deadlines
- Excellent customer service to the airline, airport staff; regulatory staff and fellow employees
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Adhere to all company safety principles and guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s business affairs at all times
- Ensure effective communication with staff and external partners
- Provide accurate and timely information when and where required
- Minimum of primary education; should be able to read and write
- Less than 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Experience in airline catering is desirable
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have a good customer service orientation
- Have a good understanding of intercultural differences and be able to manage such sensitivities with maturity
- Must be able to speak English
How To Apply for General Worker (Equipment) Job
Qualified candidates who match any of the above profiles should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
The application deadline is 31st December.