Generator Operator Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
A Generator Operator job vacancy is currently available at the Achievers University, Owo. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April 2008.
The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
We are currently recruiting for a Generator Operator who has the following criteria:
- Readers – Associate Professors (Natural and Applied Sciences) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Plumber Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
- Readers – Associate Professors (Engineering and Technology) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Candidates must possess the Vocational Certificate (Mechanic).
- Possession of the Federal Ministry of Labour’s Trade Test III will be an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
How To Apply For Generator Operator Job
Eligible candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae, including names of three referees, to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Candidates should send soft copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae to: email@example.com
The application deadline is 30th September.
- Candidates should also request their referees to forward their reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information: Please contact: Oluwole via: email@example.com – 08038544613 or Adebayo via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0803 343 2195.