United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Global Batch Processing Personnel Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
A job vacancy for Global Batch Processing Personnel is currently available at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- G7 Trader Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Team Member, Middleware Management Job At UBA
- HR Business Partner Job At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- To Provide 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to the entire UBA.
Global Batch Processing Personnel Responsibilities
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA.
- EOD/EOM/EOY run on Finacle, Finnone, Fundtech.
- Ensure Daily Generation and transmission of SWIFT statements on daily basis.
- Ensure daily generation and transmission of E-statement to subscribers.
- COT and Credit interest run on Finacle.
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and CSIS services are up and running on a 24 x 7 basis.
- General parameter reviews and set-up/modification.
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification.
- Liaise with a consultant on EOD/Processing issues.
- Business Office Sol creation and set-up
- The candidate should have a B.Sc Degree and a minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Our ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the Finacle application, SQL should be able to ensure the smooth running of Finacle.
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finance Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices.
How To Apply For Global Batch Processing Personnel Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment portal.
- Create and verify your application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 24th September.
To apply for this job please visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com.