Glover Specialist (They/She/He) Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Glover Specialist (They/She/He) is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
- Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead) Job At Fairmoney
- Internal Auditor – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Senior Product Manager – Lending Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Glover Specialist (They/She/He) Responsibilities
- Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Couriers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Couriers
- Have a Data Sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within a specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Couriers in the city
- Be there for the Couriers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Couriers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Couriers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Couriers through projects (when necessary)
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of Glovo.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures by Couriers.
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential Couriers through both online and offline mediums
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city.
- Optimize delivery times and Courier earnings.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Oversee organizational insurance policies. Ensure health and safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- A diploma or Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics or similar education is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS programs or ERP systems.
- 2 +years of experience in highly demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.).
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Open to directions and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Results-oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply For Glover Specialist (They/She/He) Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.