Graduate Contact Centre Agent (English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) Job At Workforce Group
Workforce Group is inviting applications for the vacant position of Graduate Contact Centre Agent (English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) in the company, interested persons are hereby invited to apply but should endeavor to possess all the criteria requested for this position as seen below.
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and results-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, and technology services and solutions. Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- Field Sales Account Executive Job At Workforce Group
- Sales Executives Job Recruitment At Workforce Group
- Service Executives Job Recruitment At Workforce Group
- Customer Service Officer Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
- Call Centre Agent Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
- Loan Sales Agent Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
Requirements For Graduate Contact Centre Agent Job In Workforce Group
- B.Sc ONLY in any field
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, confidence, smart, and a fast learner
- Emotional Intelligence, empathy, and excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum of one year experience in the role
- Not more than 28 years old
- Ability to multitask and be calm under pressure.
How To Apply For Graduate Contact Centre Agent Job In Workforce Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below the aspiring position page.
- Follow the link displayed to be redirected to the online application form portal.
- Complete your application correctly with the requested details.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 4th May.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.