Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) vacancy is currently available at ExxonMobil. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching from your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Graduate Internship (Medical Science) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
Requirements For Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- The applicant must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper-division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship application portal.
- While on the portal, click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Create an application account on the portal.
- Confirm your account via your signup email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Upload the scanned copy of each of the following documents.
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practising license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
The application deadline was not specified.
No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.