Shac & Bango
Graphics Designer Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
A Graphics Designer job vacancy is currently available at Shac & Bango. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients.
Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time.
- Data Researcher (Intern) Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Content Writer/Creator/Curator Job Vacancy At Shac & Bango
- Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
We are hiring an experienced graphics designer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Shac & Bango is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Graphics Designer Responsibilities
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
- Manage client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Liaise with clients to determine design style, format, print production and timescale
- Generate new design ideas to refresh existing marketing materials
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font, style and size
- Work with other creative team members to produce content, study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the management of complete design processes, from conceptualization to delivery.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft – Office Suite, and web design applications (Dreamweaver, HTML).
- Must possess the ability to work on a variety of projects and vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of typography and colour-matching.
- Vast experience using platforms such as HTML5, CSS3, In-design, and Java
- Initiative to work both independently and in teams, budgeting time, meeting deadlines and production schedules.
How To Apply For Graphics Designer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- The application deadline is 30th December.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and works from home.
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.