Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Ground Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
A Ground Operations Manager job vacancy is currently available at Cross River State Ministry of Aviation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head of Security Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Cleaner Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Flight Dispatchers Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Ground Operations Manager Responsibilities
- The Ground Operations Manager is tasked with ensuring safe, efficient, reliable and high-quality coordination of ground operations to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Manage effective relationships with external agencies.
- Liaising and coordinating with the relevant internal departments to organise logistics.
- Designing policies, overseeing customer service, directly supervising customer service staff (Check-In, Lounge, Ticketing…) as relates to adherence to the uniform program, general appearance, proper procedures and all other policies.
- Developing and nurturing customer relationships to maximise customers’ satisfaction.
- To be involved in administration and coordination; including flight planning, dispatch etc.
- Preparation of ground operations bulletin and/or safety bulletins.
- Execution of operational arrangements, management of ground staff and addressing ground operation complaints.
- The undertaking of station visits and relevant audits/inspections/training as well as follow up on outstanding items as Air Safety reports, mystery passenger report, audit findings and other findings within the confines of Ground Operations processes.
- Implementing health and safety standards.
- Liaising with the head of security, union officials and airport stakeholders.
- General administration and creating reports for the Managing Director.
- Bachelor, HND or higher qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as head of operations, operations director or similar role.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience with IT systems.
- Good knowledge of Dangerous Goods and their Regulations.
- Ability to ascertain health hazards and implement health and safety standards.
- Brilliant financial planning skills as well as outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Problems solving aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
How To Apply For Ground Operations Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 8th October.