Group Head, Sales Operations and Strategy Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Group Head, Sales Operations and Strategy job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Internal Audit Officer Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Head Internal Audit and Compliance Job At Concept Group
- Head, Credit and Risk Management Job At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Group Head, Sales Operations and Strategy Responsibilities
- Design and implement plans and strategies for developing the business and achieving the company’s sales goals, ensuring that these strategies are adopted at all levels of the department.
- Manage the sales departments and teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Implements consumer segmentation, targeting, and positioning initiatives that assist management in deciding resource allocation based on the internal requirements and the external market.
- Define optimal sales force structure; hire and develop sales staff.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecast, develop and manage the sales budgets
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Plays a mentorship role to key sales operations personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Keeping track of prospective markets and consumers, developing processes that communicate key differentiators of the business/product to attract those prospects.
- Initiate and ensure adequate infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Work closely with the marketing departments to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships, devising strategies to attract and retain high net-worth individuals and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Periodically meet with and liaise sales managers and heads to assess company performance
- Assess costs, competition, and supply/demand to identify and structure selling prices
- Effectively analyzing, tracking and reporting sales activities and team performance for management and relevant stakeholders, presenting such detailed and accurate sales reports to management/board as well as driving the adoption and usage of sales automation solutions.
- Attends and actively participates in sales events, seminars, and workshops, establishing the business as an industry leader while simultaneously identifying, and capitalizing on any prospects.
- Represent the company at in-person meetings with customers and partners and develop key relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to develop innovative integrated plans and strategies to reach mutually agreed-upon targets, working closely with them to streamline sales processes/strategies, allocate quotas, balance territories, and enhance the visibility of pipeline management.
- Also performs other duties as is deemed necessary by management in the execution of their functions or duties.
- Assists in the identification of solutions and technologies that drive sales efficiency and, consequently, revenue growth.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.