Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Group Talent Recruitment By Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Group Talent Recruitment is currently ongoing by the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Relationship Manager Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- OND Internship Programme At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Nurse / Midwife Tutors Job At Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti (EKSUTH)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
- Will you like to explore HR in another dimension? Group Talent is searching for the passionate, ambitious and creative employee(s) to be a part of Guaranty Trust Holding Company.
- Business Knowledge: Knowledge of how GTCO functions and achieves success
- Analysis Skill: Ability to obtain, synthesize and report data (both qualitative and quantitative data)
- Project Management Skill: Ability to plan, organize and monitor work done by others in support of a specific project or assignment.
- Strategic Thinking Skill: Ability to identify key issues and requirements to create desired outcomes and to achieve long-range goals.
- Facilitation Skill: Ability to manage meetings and group processes to ensure that the objectives of the group are achieved.
- Influencing Skill: Ability to gain acceptance of ideas and proposals through interpersonal skills and persuasion.
- Questioning Skill: Ability to gather information through the process of interviews and other probing methods.
- Relationship Building Skill: Ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people, organizational levels, and groups.
- Problem Solving & Creative Thinking Skills: Ability to generate ideas that go beyond the standard and normally accepted ways of approaching business problems – and facilitating and implementing those ideas to solve/optimize identified shortcomings.
How To Apply For Group Talent Recruitment
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘I’m Interested’ button on the portal and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 22nd November.
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.