Growth and Business Strategy Manager Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
A Growth and Business Strategy Manager job vacancy is currently available by Revent Technologies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Social Media Executive / Content Writer (Internship) Job At Revent Technologies
- Brand, Marketing & Corporate Communications Strategist Job At Revent Technologies
- HR Intern Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Revent is a technology company that aims to solve problems that will bring future solutions to current technological problems. We are One Platform, Multiple Solutions To Business Digitalization Challenges.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Growth and Business Strategy Manager to join our team and help us grow and expand our client base.
- As a Growth and Business Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and executing growth and business strategies for Revent.
- You will work closely with cross-functional team members in driving business growth across the organisation.
- You will also be responsible to take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the company’s product journey. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base.
- This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, HR, finance, legal, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you will be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Growth and Business Strategy Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the growth and business strategy for Revent, in partnership with cross-functional teams across the various subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage a business development plan, focused on growth strategy, client engagement, partnerships and business strategy. You will be responsible for identifying specific client development and growth opportunities and ensuring strong market performance.
- Lead and manage the growth process across the stages (e.g., evaluate, ideate, experiment, scale, measure, and iterate)
- Use quantitative and qualitative user insights to inform the growth roadmap for Revent
- Influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams and gain alignment on key growth opportunities
- Optimize product funnels and marketing campaigns to reach growth goals
- Develop and maintain the client relationship map and ensure a robust engagement strategy for key relationships is in place, and also help management drive the development of personal client relationships.
- Track broader industry trends and changes to help the management understand the broader market landscape while having a deep and broad understanding of Revents product and service offerings.
- Attend and actively participate in relevant conferences to stay on top of relevant industry trends and seek opportunities to drive partnerships for the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in growth marketing
- Experience leading growth channels and partnerships.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to analyze data, identify growth and acquisition trends, present key findings, and apply findings to future growth programs
- Excellent thinking and problem solving, with the ability to define problems and identify, prioritize, test, and recommend solutions and growth opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across a range of executive, technical, and cross-functional audiences
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, including managing engagements with external agencies.
How To Apply For Growth and Business Strategy Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 25th November.